Thursday, August 6, 2009

SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so excited for school!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i got a backpack and a shirt with a pair of pants.my teachers name is mrs hopper and everybody says she is nice. I am going to be in 4th grade.

5 comments:

  1. I cant wait till school starts either! LOVE THE BACKGROUND!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess What? I'm sooooooooooooo excited too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post!! I can't wait for school to start too. School shopping is the best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I might be even more excited that school is starting than you are. Then again, maybe not! I'm glad you're so excited to get back to school. I'm sure you'll make lots of new friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love school too Rylee hey my mom said that your gettig glasses.
    you'll be the ame as me

    Your Cousin, Harly

    ReplyDelete


My baptism day

My baptism day
July 19th 2008

Christmas Time

Christmas Time
Gunner was just trying to be silly

Christmas pics!

Christmas pics!
Christmas family picture

Gunner is so cute. I was looking at him

lazyness

Deannas and gunners band...

Karlee was so sad that i was moveing to Idaho