Wednesday, December 22, 2010

All moved in!

I haven't blogged in a long time. I am really bad at keeping track of it. We moved into our house! I love it! It is the best house I have ever lived in. We don't have a small house. It is 3 stories. We all love and enjoy it. I thank my dad for putting a lot of hard work into it.

1 comment:

  1. You have an awesome mom and dad...and I love your new house! Now go take some pictures and post them on your blog, since your mom won't do it, thanks!!

    ReplyDelete


My baptism day

My baptism day
July 19th 2008

Christmas Time

Christmas Time
Gunner was just trying to be silly

Christmas pics!

Christmas pics!
Christmas family picture

Gunner is so cute. I was looking at him

lazyness

Deannas and gunners band...

Karlee was so sad that i was moveing to Idaho