Wednesday, June 15, 2011

FUN!!!



Although every morning I go work in the garden, this summer has been REALLY fun!!!!! I have had lots of friends over this summer and i have had some slumberparties. My Aunt Carrie is coming to our house for the first time and I am sooooo excited!!!!




The girls in my family just went to a mother daughter party and the theme was a Mexican Fiesta. We ate Mexican Food. All of the girls got to decorate flip flops and I decorated mine with fabric. Everybody said they look like slippers!!!! We did a pinata after everything was done. We had a blast!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


My baptism day

My baptism day
July 19th 2008

Christmas Time

Christmas Time
Gunner was just trying to be silly

Christmas pics!

Christmas pics!
Christmas family picture

Gunner is so cute. I was looking at him

lazyness

Deannas and gunners band...

Karlee was so sad that i was moveing to Idaho